OPPORTUNITIES in Canandaigua and Penn Yan!
With expanding real estate, vacation rental company specializing in lakefront properties.
Finger Lakes Premier Properties and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Vineyard Inn & Suites in Penn Yan, NY are hiring for the following positions:
Seasonal Position: Housekeepers - Vacation Rental (May/June - September 2014)
How would you like to spend your summer working on the lake? We are looking for people, who enjoy cleaning houses and who take pride in their work. People will be working in lakefront properties throughout the Finger Lakes mainly Keuka, Seneca, Canandaigua and Cayuga Lakes, cleaning between 1 -2 homes per day.
Perform any combination of cleaning duties to maintain vacation rental properties in FLPP’s program based on company’s standard of clean. Responsible for following all procedures and guidelines to provide high quality cleaning services and well-prepared homes for guest and owner arrivals. Work collaboratively with all employees, suppliers and customers of FLPP. At all times, provide exceptional customer service to owners, guests and FLPP colleagues.
People need to be available to work weekends from Memorial Day - Labor Day during the days. Have a current, clean, valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with current registration and insurance showing proof of documentations upon hire. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Compensation: $12.00 per hour. Working day shifts only, starting around 10:00 am.
Seasonal Position: Guest Services/Customer Service Positions (May – September/October 2014)
Looking for friendly self-motivated people who enjoy working with the public.Guest Service Representatives take reservations, respond to inquiries from guests and ensure prompt and accurate follow-up to all guest related issues.
Candidates must possess excellent communication, customer service skills and be willing to work a flexible schedule to support the hospitality industry.
People need to be available to work any day of the week from Memorial Day - Labor Day. Previous front desk, hospitality and supervisory experience a plus.
Seasonal Marketing Intern
Assists in all aspects of the Marketing Department operations, including support, development and distribution of marketing and sales materials. Candidate should possess an understanding of proper grammar usage, proofreading abilities, copywriting skills, be detail and deadline oriented, and a team player, along with being creative and pro-active. Individual must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Marketing field. The job relies heavily on experience, judgment and the ability to multi-task to accomplish goals.
Essential Job Duties
As the Marketing Assistant, this individual will provide support to the Marketing Department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Keeping marketing material up-to-date and brand compliant
• Developing content for posting on all designated media outlets
• Setting and maintaining social media accounts and daily activity
• Monitoring online competitor presences/perceptions
• Proofreading all marketing material
• Maintaining marketing inventory
• Assist in the coordination of marketing activities to promote services, working with department managers
• Promoting a marketing communications plan aimed at increasing sales and measuring company performance
• Preparing and distributing approved marketing information and announcements
• Preparing and disseminating approved e-newsletters
• Designing brochures, flyers and direct mail campaigns as well as information displays, as needed
• Researching new channels for relevance/trend identification
• Other duties, as outlined by management
Successful Candidate Should Possess:
• All employees are expected to provide a High Hospitality Standard in Customer Service. Employees are responsible for correcting and reporting all situations that could adversely affect the customer’s experience. Examples of this would be picking up garbage, cigarette butts, shoveling up snow from sidewalks, etc.
• A clear understanding of marketing concepts, terminology, strategies, and execution of concepts
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Understanding of how to develop business content for social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Pinterest, Instagram, Benchmark, etc.)
• Prior exposure to Microsoft Office products Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Demonstrated organization skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• A strong appreciation for the importance of completing tasks on deadline
• Comfortable communicating individually or within groups
• Dynamic, creative, and self-driven with the ability to work well both with a team and independently
• Graphic design experience will be considered a plus but not required for position
Experience and Education:
• Associates Degree or 2 years equivalent towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field
• Experience working on and completing multiple projects simultaneous
Real Estate Agents
Guarantees leads and a competitive split. We provide seasoned office support staff, and a dynamic team oriented sales environment. Our average sale is $400K which means more commission to you. We provide training and offer advancement opportunities. Please take this opportunity to learn more about joining a winning team of real estate sales professionals. We focus exclusively on lakefront real estate sales throughout the Finger Lakes and offer specialized services in unique ways. Applicants must be licensed, self motivated, dedicated to the real estate industry, have 2 years or more experience and be familiar with the Finger Lakes Region. Commission based only.
Come Join Our Team!
Interested parties can send resumes to: employment@FLPPLake.com
Or mail to: Employment, FLPP
142 Lake Street
Penn Yan, NY
Most positions require a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle. All positions require a flexible schedule to accommodate the hospitality industry (including holidays and weekends). All candidates must have a motivated, honest work ethic.
Background checks are performed on qualified candidates.
FLPP offers a competitive rate of pay, comprehensive benefits package, along with growth and promotion opportunities. Compensation commensurate with experience.
As the leading property management company in the region, we out perform competitors by providing excellence in accommodations and services.
- Dedication - We dedicate unwavering commitment to our customers, community, company and each other.
- Success - Our success is defined by the deliberate actions we take to provide unsurpassed premier care to our customers sustain high employee morale, increase profits and promote our professional development.
- Integrity - Our decisions and actions are derived from honest intentions, high ethical standards and the fulfillment of our commitments.
- Excellence - We consistently deliver premier services efficiently while continuously striving to improve.
- Environment - We acknowledge that the natural beauty of the Finger Lakes Region allows us to exist and, therefore, we cherish and protect our lakes and our lands.
Interested parties send a letter of interest and resume to: employment@FLPPLake.com, or Employment, FLPP, 142 Lake St., Penn Yan, 14527.
FLPP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Important Notice to Applicants
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLPP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Application Fraud & Misrepresentation
By applying for a job with FLPP you certify that all statements made on any and all material collected during the hiring process are true, complete and accurate and understand that misrepresentation or omission of facts called for in the employment application, resume, interview process or other application material may prohibit consideration for employment at FLPP and is cause for immediate termination if employed.
Reference and Background Checking
Applying for a specific job authorizes FLPP to contact your schools, your current and former employers, or other references for the purpose of verifying information and/or obtaining an account of your education, work experience and skills. By applying for a job you agree to hold any and all of your reference sources harmless and free of any liability for releasing such information.
Employment Eligibility Verification
All offers of employment by FLPP are contingent on the provision of satisfactory proof of your identity and legal authority to work in the United States. Prior to or on your first day of employment, you must comply with the requirements of the Immigration and Naturalization Service’s Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9 Form).
Offers of Employment
Please be advised that FLPP will not be bound by offers or conditions of employment other than those made in official offer letters.