Perform any combination of cleaning duties to maintain FLPP rentals, office’s and residential properties in a clean and orderly manner. Responsible for following all procedures and guidelines to provide high quality cleaning services and well-prepared homes for guest and owner arrivals. Work collaboratively with all employees, suppliers and customers of FLPP. At all times, provide exceptional customer service to owners, guests and FLPP colleagues. Ability to uphold company mission statement. Must be able to fill in housekeeping reports, mileage reports [if necessary] and timecards accurately.
Job Requirements :
- Must be willing and able to clean homes efficiently following standard guidelines
- Must be able to work in dynamic, fast paced environment
- Must have professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be organized, able to self manage, timely, and attentive to detail
- Must have a valid New York State driver’s license and reliable transportation to get you to and from all job sites
- Ability to upon occasion lift and carry 50 pounds
- Must comply too Company/Department Dress code and wear appropriate attire at all times. Jeans, khaki or black slacks or shorts, and burgundy shirt are acceptable. No shorts with less than 8” inseam, or tight-fitting clothes of any kind are to be worn
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule necessary to support a 24x7 hospitality industry
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Zone Leader to provide assistance hiring, training, spot inspections, performance reviews, and staff coaching
- Provide high-quality cleaning services using the trained cleaning methods, ensuring completion of all arrival or departure cleaning tasks, and adherence to standard unit appearance
- Complete all required documentation for each job accurately and in detail and turn it in daily
- Provide prompt follow-up for any cleaning problems reported by inspectors or guests
- Follow scheduled work assignments to insure all properties are cleaned and presentable before guest arrival
- Provide immediate feedback to supervisor if assigned work can not be completed on schedule and details of why not
- Provide distribution and proper presentation of all supplies to each home, including linens (if ordered by guests). Company Standard appearance
- Discover, document and communicate all maintenance or safety issues to management immediately.
- Secure all keys issued and left in homes and return them to the office at the end of each day
- For homes with lockboxes, ensure that the key is in the lock box and working before approving property and key in lockbox.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, paying special attention to health and/or safety issues.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity in vacation homes at all times
- Make sure all supply kits are returned at the end of each work day and all linens are delivered to the appropriate office for cleaning
- Maintain a presentable and functioning personal vehicle to be used for travel required. An identifying company logo will be used on the vehicle during all work hours
- Maintain a safe work environment at all times
- Proven ability to work within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences. Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use standard telecommunication equipment.
- Perform other work as assigned
Data Gathering — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources, providing data to appropriate personnel to analyze and affect changes needed to meet quality standards.
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. All employees are expected to provide a High Hospitality Standard in Customer Service. Employees are responsible for correcting and reporting all situations that could adversely affect the customer’s experience. Examples of this would be picking up garbage, cigarette butts, shoveling up snow from sidewalks, etc.
Performing General Physical Activities — Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as vacuuming, dusting, mopping, moving furniture.
•Experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused, service industry
•Prior housekeeping/service experience an asset
Interested parties can send resumes to: employment@FLPPLake.com
Or mail to: Employment, FLPP
142 Lake Street
Penn Yan, NY
Most positions require a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle. All positions require a flexible schedule to accommodate the hospitality industry (including holidays and weekends). All candidates must have a motivated, honest work ethic.
Background checks are performed on qualified candidates.
FLPP offers a competitive rate of pay, comprehensive benefits package, along with growth and promotion opportunities. Compensation commensurate with experience.
As the leading property management company in the region, we out perform competitors by providing excellence in accommodations and services.
- Dedication - We dedicate unwavering commitment to our customers, community, company and each other.
- Success - Our success is defined by the deliberate actions we take to provide unsurpassed premier care to our customers sustain high employee morale, increase profits and promote our professional development.
- Integrity - Our decisions and actions are derived from honest intentions, high ethical standards and the fulfillment of our commitments.
- Excellence - We consistently deliver premier services efficiently while continuously striving to improve.
- Environment - We acknowledge that the natural beauty of the Finger Lakes Region allows us to exist and, therefore, we cherish and protect our lakes and our lands.
Interested parties send a letter of interest and resume to: employment@FLPPLake.com, or Employment, FLPP, 142 Lake St., Penn Yan, 14527.
FLPP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Important Notice to Applicants
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLPP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Application Fraud & Misrepresentation
By applying for a job with FLPP you certify that all statements made on any and all material collected during the hiring process are true, complete and accurate and understand that misrepresentation or omission of facts called for in the employment application, resume, interview process or other application material may prohibit consideration for employment at FLPP and is cause for immediate termination if employed.
Reference and Background Checking
Applying for a specific job authorizes FLPP to contact your schools, your current and former employers, or other references for the purpose of verifying information and/or obtaining an account of your education, work experience and skills. By applying for a job you agree to hold any and all of your reference sources harmless and free of any liability for releasing such information.
Employment Eligibility Verification
All offers of employment by FLPP are contingent on the provision of satisfactory proof of your identity and legal authority to work in the United States. Prior to or on your first day of employment, you must comply with the requirements of the Immigration and Naturalization Service’s Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9 Form).
Offers of Employment
Please be advised that FLPP will not be bound by offers or conditions of employment other than those made in official offer letters.