OPPORTUNITIES in Canandaigua and Penn Yan!
With expanding real estate, vacation rental company specializing in lakefront properties.
The Reservations Supervisor is responsible for maximizing conversion of the company’s incoming reservations sales leads while ensuring the company’s expectation of superior levels of customer service is met at all times.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE A PROVEN SALES BACKGROUND, THE ABILITY TO WORK WITH LITTLE DIRECT DAILY SUPERVISION, AND POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Significant prior customer service experience required, preferably in the hospitality sector in the Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York.
- College or university education preferred, but those with substantial experience in a Sales or Customer Service field will be seriously considered and are encouraged to apply.
- A strong ability to manage multiple computer programs and ever-changing priorities with ease is an absolute must.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver license
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- Supervisory experience in a team environment
- Superior written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Learn and use the company's reservation software and other computer systems efficiently - including notes and all reports.
- Assist Reservations Sales Staff with answering multi-line telephone and email inquiries and responding professionally by applying knowledge of rental information and area information.
- Ensure constant and effective monitoring of voice mail and electronic lead system for department.
- Ensure arrival information is made available in a timely basis for all incoming guests.
- Ensure communications with renters prior to arrival, during stay and after departure are appropriate, timely, customer-centric and understood by staff and guests.
- Manage waiting list to ensure cancellations, changes and / or new property information is relayed to prospective guests.
- Perform various clerical duties such as calculating rental charges and discounts, typing, data entry, filing and retrieving files in an efficient manner.
- Ensure supplies of brochures, entertainment packages, area attractions and information are kept current and readily available to guests and other visitors.
- Ensure daily schedule of arrivals and departures of guests and owners is accurate and complete, and that necessary preparations for arrivals are in proper order.
- Manage customer complaints and feedback in an effective manner, working creatively to respond with solutions that ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
To be considered for this rare opportunity with strong potential for advancement within a growing local company and solid industry, please forward resume, letter of introduction, salary requirement and (3) references to employment@FLPPLake.com.
Guest Services Representative
The Guest Services Representative supports the company’s sales goals through good customer service, maintains quality relations with our guests and property owners, and provides sales coverage.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Answer multi-line telephone and respond to inquiries by applying knowledge of rental information, including all emails and phone messages. Ensure immediate responses and constant monitoring of voice mail for department.
- Ensure welcome packages are available for all Check-ins. Make sure they are accurate and fully understood by guests.
- Ensure directions to units are accurate.
- Perform daily communication with guests/renters via phone, e-mail, and social media prior to arrival, during stay and after departure.
- Manage waiting list to ensure cancellations, changes and / or new properties are offered to those seeking rental accommodations.
- Perform various clerical duties such as figuring rent percentages, typing, entering data into computer, filing and retrieving files in an efficient manner.
- Maintain updated supply of area brochures for renters. Keep brochure racks stacked at all times (both offices).
- Maintain daily schedule of arrivals and departures of guest and prepare accordingly.
- Maintain rental software program efficiently – including notes and all reports.
- Print arrival and departure reports daily.
- Assist with out-going mail on a daily basis.
- Manage all keys in and out and assist with making copies as needed.
- Ensure workspace is clean and organized.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
College graduate preferred. High School diploma required.
2 -3 years experience in hospitality industry
Real Estate Sales Administrator
This is a unique opportunity for a professional with a track record in and an orientation toward the real estate industry to contribute to the sale and marketing of single family waterfront homes. As Real Estate Sales Administrator you will embrace a fine blend of administration, communication and field work challenges. You will be working with experienced professionals who are passionate about professional growth, delivering high quality services and team work.
Key Performance Elements/Essential Functions:
- Oversee and Perform marketing and farming activities
- Prepare property proformas
- Qualify prospective Contacts
- Coordinate and Conduct Buyer tours and showings
- Coordinate and Host “Open House” events
- Prepare and present CMA’s and marketing proposals to Sellers
- Negotiate and prepare Management and Purchase Agreements
- Assist with sales closing processes
- Independently and effectively work both in the field and office
- Be self-disciplined and self-motivated to achieve the goals established for the position
- Consult with owners on the company’s vacation rental Management program
- Conduct routine market research tasks
- Contribute to the population and maintenance of company CRM
- Ensure completion of general administrative tasks including: data entry, document preparation, correspondence, standard reporting, and file maintenance
- Support the development of a culture of excellence aimed at recognizing customer service excellence in all areas
- Assists in the development of new programs that will increase the company’s appeal to prospective new buyers
- Other projects and assignments as requested by management
Some experience managing or selling residential real estate.
NYS Real Estate License, Residential Management Professional (RMP) preferred.
- Possess strong negotiation skills, confidence and the ability to make positive first impressions
- Understanding of various real estate legal documents and contracts
- Knowledge of real estate jargon, state laws pertaining to real property, public records and title
- Familiarity with the Finger Lakes Region, waterfront living, lifestyles and benefits
- Understanding of waterfront property ownership issues and challenges
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient at utilizing property management and real estate software
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage priorities
- Adjust availability to seasonal summer sales volume to include nights and weekends
- Excellent organizational traits
- Ability to determine fair market property values
- Familiar with ownership issues and challenges associated with waterfront property
- Adept at day travel throughout the Finger Lakes to managed properties
Compensation: $15/hr with room for advancement
Benefits: Contributions to health and dental plans. Paid holidays, sick and vacation days.
Looking for a Maintenance Technician to work between 30-40 hours for a property management company in the Finger Lakes. Person(s) will be required to work weekends and must be available on a weekly basis on the On-call rotation. Prefer Candidates with current Pool & Spa Certificate.
The Maintenance Technician(s) plays a key role in the property management company, as their function has a direct effect on budget control, guest retention, and owner satisfaction.
Prefer candidates with at least two years of work history in one of the following areas:
- building/warehouse maintenance
- property management maintenance
The following qualifications must be met before consideration for employment as a Maintenance Technician:
- Must be able to fulfill job requirements of a Service Technician
- Must be knowledgeable in OSHA regulations
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive
- Truck required for work, reimbursement for work mileage
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends, and on-call as needed in case of an emergency
Compensation: Based on experience.
Interested parties can send resumes to: employment@FLPPLake.com
Or mail to: Employment, FLPP
142 Lake Street
Penn Yan, NY
Most positions require a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle. All positions require a flexible schedule to accommodate the hospitality industry (including holidays and weekends). All candidates must have a motivated, honest work ethic.
Background checks are performed on qualified candidates.
FLPP offers a competitive rate of pay, comprehensive benefits package, along with growth and promotion opportunities. Compensation commensurate with experience.
As the leading property management company in the region, we out perform competitors by providing excellence in accommodations and services.
- Dedication - We dedicate unwavering commitment to our customers, community, company and each other.
- Success - Our success is defined by the deliberate actions we take to provide unsurpassed premier care to our customers sustain high employee morale, increase profits and promote our professional development.
- Integrity - Our decisions and actions are derived from honest intentions, high ethical standards and the fulfillment of our commitments.
- Excellence - We consistently deliver premier services efficiently while continuously striving to improve.
- Environment - We acknowledge that the natural beauty of the Finger Lakes Region allows us to exist and, therefore, we cherish and protect our lakes and our lands.
Interested parties send a letter of interest and resume to: employment@FLPPLake.com, or Employment, FLPP, 142 Lake St., Penn Yan, 14527.
FLPP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Important Notice to Applicants
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLPP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Application Fraud & Misrepresentation
By applying for a job with FLPP you certify that all statements made on any and all material collected during the hiring process are true, complete and accurate and understand that misrepresentation or omission of facts called for in the employment application, resume, interview process or other application material may prohibit consideration for employment at FLPP and is cause for immediate termination if employed.
Reference and Background Checking
Applying for a specific job authorizes FLPP to contact your schools, your current and former employers, or other references for the purpose of verifying information and/or obtaining an account of your education, work experience and skills. By applying for a job you agree to hold any and all of your reference sources harmless and free of any liability for releasing such information.
Employment Eligibility Verification
All offers of employment by FLPP are contingent on the provision of satisfactory proof of your identity and legal authority to work in the United States. Prior to or on your first day of employment, you must comply with the requirements of the Immigration and Naturalization Service’s Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9 Form).
Offers of Employment
Please be advised that FLPP will not be bound by offers or conditions of employment other than those made in official offer letters.