OPPORTUNITIES in Canandaigua and Penn Yan!
With expanding real estate, vacation rental company specializing in lakefront properties.
Real Estate Sales Administrator
This is a unique opportunity for a professional with a track record in and an orientation toward the real estate industry to contribute to the sale and marketing of single family waterfront homes. As Real Estate Sales Administrator you will embrace a fine blend of administration, communication and field work challenges. You will be working with experienced professionals who are passionate about professional growth, delivering high quality services and team work.
Key Performance Elements/Essential Functions:
- Oversee and Perform marketing and farming activities
- Prepare property proformas
- Qualify prospective Contacts
- Coordinate and Conduct Buyer tours and showings
- Coordinate and Host “Open House” events
- Prepare and present CMA’s and marketing proposals to Sellers
- Negotiate and prepare Management and Purchase Agreements
- Assist with sales closing processes
- Independently and effectively work both in the field and office
- Be self-disciplined and self-motivated to achieve the goals established for the position
- Consult with owners on the company’s vacation rental Management program
- Conduct routine market research tasks
- Contribute to the population and maintenance of company CRM
- Ensure completion of general administrative tasks including: data entry, document preparation, correspondence, standard reporting, and file maintenance
- Support the development of a culture of excellence aimed at recognizing customer service excellence in all areas
- Assists in the development of new programs that will increase the company’s appeal to prospective new buyers
- Other projects and assignments as requested by management
Minimum 2 years experience managing or selling residential real estate. College Degree and other real estate management related training preferred. NYS Real Estate License, Residential Management Professional (RMP).
- Possess strong negotiation skills, confidence and the ability to make positive first impressions
- Understanding of various real estate legal documents and contracts
- Knowledge of real estate jargon, state laws pertaining to real property, public records and title
- Familiarity with the Finger Lakes Region, waterfront living, lifestyles and benefits
- Understanding of waterfront property ownership issues and challenges
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient at utilizing property management and real estate software
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage priorities
- Adjust availability to seasonal summer sales volume to include nights and weekends
- Excellent organizational traits
- Ability to determine fair market property values
- Familiar with ownership issues and challenges associated with waterfront property
- Adept at day travel throughout the Finger Lakes to managed properties
Compensation: $15/hr (with opportunity for advancement)
Benefits: Contributions to health and dental plans. Paid holidays, sick and vacation days.
Come Join Our Team!
Interested parties can send resumes to: employment@FLPPLake.com
Or mail to: Employment, FLPP
142 Lake Street
Penn Yan, NY
Most positions require a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle. All positions require a flexible schedule to accommodate the hospitality industry (including holidays and weekends). All candidates must have a motivated, honest work ethic.
Background checks are performed on qualified candidates.
FLPP offers a competitive rate of pay, comprehensive benefits package, along with growth and promotion opportunities. Compensation commensurate with experience.
As the leading property management company in the region, we out perform competitors by providing excellence in accommodations and services.
- Dedication - We dedicate unwavering commitment to our customers, community, company and each other.
- Success - Our success is defined by the deliberate actions we take to provide unsurpassed premier care to our customers sustain high employee morale, increase profits and promote our professional development.
- Integrity - Our decisions and actions are derived from honest intentions, high ethical standards and the fulfillment of our commitments.
- Excellence - We consistently deliver premier services efficiently while continuously striving to improve.
- Environment - We acknowledge that the natural beauty of the Finger Lakes Region allows us to exist and, therefore, we cherish and protect our lakes and our lands.
Interested parties send a letter of interest and resume to: employment@FLPPLake.com, or Employment, FLPP, 142 Lake St., Penn Yan, 14527.
FLPP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Important Notice to Applicants
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLPP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Application Fraud & Misrepresentation
By applying for a job with FLPP you certify that all statements made on any and all material collected during the hiring process are true, complete and accurate and understand that misrepresentation or omission of facts called for in the employment application, resume, interview process or other application material may prohibit consideration for employment at FLPP and is cause for immediate termination if employed.
Reference and Background Checking
Applying for a specific job authorizes FLPP to contact your schools, your current and former employers, or other references for the purpose of verifying information and/or obtaining an account of your education, work experience and skills. By applying for a job you agree to hold any and all of your reference sources harmless and free of any liability for releasing such information.
Employment Eligibility Verification
All offers of employment by FLPP are contingent on the provision of satisfactory proof of your identity and legal authority to work in the United States. Prior to or on your first day of employment, you must comply with the requirements of the Immigration and Naturalization Service’s Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9 Form).
Offers of Employment
Please be advised that FLPP will not be bound by offers or conditions of employment other than those made in official offer letters.