OPPORTUNITIES in Canandaigua and Penn Yan!
With expanding real estate, vacation rental company specializing in lakefront properties.
Finger Lakes Premier Properties and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Vineyard Inn & Suites in Penn Yan, NY are hiring for the following positions:
Property Services Manager
Provide administrative and dispatching support to the Property Services Department of services workers including Zone Leaders, Housekeepers and Maintenance Technicians based on service orders, reservations and construction projects. Provide cost-effective measures and logistics while dispatching staff in a timely and effective manner. Log and manage daily incoming phone calls to PSC and dispatch information accordingly. Review all daily documentation to insure issues are resolved in a timely manner. Manage daily phone calls.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for efficiently and cost-effectively dispatching service workers (zone leaders, housekeepers and maintenance technicians) to vacation homes and construction sites based on housekeeping and maintenance service orders and priorities.
- Assist with coordination of daily schedule for maintenance technician, housekeepers, and other service workers and for the development and operation of an efficient, cost effective dispatching system.
- Assess and make recommendations for improvements to current dispatching procedures.
- Log and manage daily incoming phone calls for PSC and communicate information to the proper department and staff. Follow-up as needed.
- Deliver quality premier services to our customers at all times and ensure products and services are explained.
- Ensure all service orders are resolved in a timely manner and problems in homes are addressed.
- At the end of each day, analyze service order efficiencies against stated standards and prepare any required reports.
- Maintain open communications to all appropriate staff to resolve issues quickly.
- Ensure proper and open communications with Regional Service Representatives and Owner Services department when required.
- Answer phones/emails in Property Services to resolve issues.
Required Education and Background:
- 3-5 years in a dispatching and maintenance oversight management role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong and proven ability to work in a fast paced team environment
Compensation: Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Seasonal position with possibility of full-time, year round employment.
Seasonal Position: Housekeepers - Vacation Rental (May/June - September 2014)
How would you like to spend your summer working on the lake? We are looking for people, who enjoy cleaning houses and who take pride in their work. People will be working in lakefront properties throughout the Finger Lakes mainly Keuka, Seneca, Canandaigua and Cayuga Lakes, cleaning between 1 -2 homes per day.
Perform any combination of cleaning duties to maintain vacation rental properties in FLPP’s program based on company’s standard of clean. Responsible for following all procedures and guidelines to provide high quality cleaning services and well-prepared homes for guest and owner arrivals. Work collaboratively with all employees, suppliers and customers of FLPP. At all times, provide exceptional customer service to owners, guests and FLPP colleagues.
People need to be available to work weekends from Memorial Day - Labor Day during the days. Have a current, clean, valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with current registration and insurance showing proof of documentation's upon hire. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Compensation: $12.00 per hour. Working day shifts only, starting around 10:00 am.
Real Estate Agents
Guarantees leads and a competitive split. We provide seasoned office support staff, and a dynamic team oriented sales environment. Our average sale is $400K which means more commission to you. We provide training and offer advancement opportunities. Please take this opportunity to learn more about joining a winning team of real estate sales professionals. We focus exclusively on lakefront real estate sales throughout the Finger Lakes and offer specialized services in unique ways. Applicants must be licensed, self motivated, dedicated to the real estate industry, have 2 years or more experience and be familiar with the Finger Lakes Region. Commission based only.
Come Join Our Team!
Interested parties can send resumes to: employment@FLPPLake.com
Or mail to: Employment, FLPP
142 Lake Street
Penn Yan, NY
Most positions require a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle. All positions require a flexible schedule to accommodate the hospitality industry (including holidays and weekends). All candidates must have a motivated, honest work ethic.
Background checks are performed on qualified candidates.
FLPP offers a competitive rate of pay, comprehensive benefits package, along with growth and promotion opportunities. Compensation commensurate with experience.
As the leading property management company in the region, we out perform competitors by providing excellence in accommodations and services.
- Dedication - We dedicate unwavering commitment to our customers, community, company and each other.
- Success - Our success is defined by the deliberate actions we take to provide unsurpassed premier care to our customers sustain high employee morale, increase profits and promote our professional development.
- Integrity - Our decisions and actions are derived from honest intentions, high ethical standards and the fulfillment of our commitments.
- Excellence - We consistently deliver premier services efficiently while continuously striving to improve.
- Environment - We acknowledge that the natural beauty of the Finger Lakes Region allows us to exist and, therefore, we cherish and protect our lakes and our lands.
Interested parties send a letter of interest and resume to: employment@FLPPLake.com, or Employment, FLPP, 142 Lake St., Penn Yan, 14527.
FLPP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Important Notice to Applicants
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLPP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Application Fraud & Misrepresentation
By applying for a job with FLPP you certify that all statements made on any and all material collected during the hiring process are true, complete and accurate and understand that misrepresentation or omission of facts called for in the employment application, resume, interview process or other application material may prohibit consideration for employment at FLPP and is cause for immediate termination if employed.
Reference and Background Checking
Applying for a specific job authorizes FLPP to contact your schools, your current and former employers, or other references for the purpose of verifying information and/or obtaining an account of your education, work experience and skills. By applying for a job you agree to hold any and all of your reference sources harmless and free of any liability for releasing such information.
Employment Eligibility Verification
All offers of employment by FLPP are contingent on the provision of satisfactory proof of your identity and legal authority to work in the United States. Prior to or on your first day of employment, you must comply with the requirements of the Immigration and Naturalization Service’s Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9 Form).
Offers of Employment
Please be advised that FLPP will not be bound by offers or conditions of employment other than those made in official offer letters.