54 & 55A West Lake Road
Directions: Click on the calendar to select your arrival and departure dates. Then calculate your rental cost and book it!
- Keuka Lake
- Max Occ:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Check-in Day:
- Vehicle Parking:
- Stairs to Property:
- Slope of Lot:
- Stairs to Beach:
- Lake Frontage:
- 125 ft. (Gradual & Breakwall)
- Boat Lift:
- Nearest Launch:
- Water Source:
- Septic Tank
Keuka (Native American for: Canoe Landing)
Keuka Lake is called the "Lady of the Lakes" because of its amazing beauty. The Indian name Keuka means "canoe landing," but this Finger Lakes area used to be called Crooked Lake by the early settlers. It is very unique among the Finger Lakes because it features a scenic bluff over seven hundred feet above the lake, and is the only Finger Lake that outlets into another Lake. Keuka Lake is roughly 20 miles long and varies in width all the way up to 2 miles.
Terms and Conditions
Note: Rates shown are the rental amount only. Click here for full details on rates, reservation fees, and payment policies
Note: Smoking is not allowed in any rental property. Homes are not handicap accessible, unless stated in description. Where pets are allowed it is indicated. Otherwise, pets are not allowed. Homes are not guaranteed allergen-free, even those that do not allow pets. Air conditioning is not provided unless it is explicitly stated under the property’s amenities.
This property information, though deemed accurate is not guaranteed. Properties, features and attributes are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.Read More...
Guest ReviewsSubmit a Guest Review
DescriptionAfternoon Paradise offers guests the opportunity to experience old-world estate living at the lake. Located on a quiet private drive, this beautiful estate home with guest cottage is nestled on 4 acres at the water's edge.
Rent Afternoon Delight and Afternoon Charm together to rent Afternoon Paradise. Please call the office to inquire about availability, or view each of the Afternoon Delight, and Afternoon Charm web pages separately.
- Linens Provided
- Internet Access
- BBQ - Propane
- Water depth can be 3 ft. at the end of the docks
- 2 Docks
- Gas Heat
- Ceiling fans in Dining Room, Living Room and Sun Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Foosball Table
- Ideal location for business retreats
- Note: Pets are NOT permitted.
- Note: Fireplace is decorative only.
- Bedroom 1, First Floor - 1 King
- Bedroom 2, First Floor - 2 Singles
- Bedroom 3, First Floor - 2 Singles
- Bedroom 4, Second Floor - 2 Singles
- Bedroom 5, Second Floor - 1 Queen
- Bedroom 6, Second Floor - 1 Queen
- Guest House Bedroom 7, First Floor - 1 Queen
- Guest House Bedroom 8, First Floor - 1 Double, 1 Single
- Guest House Living Room, First Floor - 1 Single