Keuka Pines Compound
16053 West Lake Road
Directions: Click on the calendar to select your arrival and departure dates. Then calculate your rental cost and book it!
- Keuka Lake
- Across Road
- Max Occ:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Check-in Day:
- Vehicle Parking:
- Stairs to Property:
- Slope of Lot:
- Stairs to Beach:
- Lake Frontage:
- 5 ft. Breakwall
- Yes (3x50) (S)
- Boat Lift:
- Nearest Launch:
- Branchport (2 mi)
- Water Source:
- Window A/C Unit
- Septic Tank
Keuka (Native American for: Canoe Landing)
Keuka Lake is called the "Lady of the Lakes" because of its amazing beauty. The Indian name Keuka means "canoe landing," but this Finger Lakes area used to be called Crooked Lake by the early settlers. It is very unique among the Finger Lakes because it features a scenic bluff over seven hundred feet above the lake, and is the only Finger Lake that outlets into another Lake. Keuka Lake is roughly 20 miles long and varies in width all the way up to 2 miles.
Terms and Conditions
Note: Rates shown are the rental amount only. Click here for full details on rates, reservation fees, and payment policies
Note: Smoking is not allowed in any rental property. Homes are not handicap accessible, unless stated in description. Where pets are allowed it is indicated. Otherwise, pets are not allowed. Homes are not guaranteed allergen-free, even those that do not allow pets. Air conditioning is not provided unless it is explicitly stated under the property’s amenities.
This property information, though deemed accurate is not guaranteed. Properties, features and attributes are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.Read More...
Guest ReviewsSubmit a Guest Review
ONE NIGHT FREE!Dates: 02/03/2017 - 04/30/2017 Rent Three Nights For The Price Of TWO!! Applies to new reservations made after 2/3/17, and arriving between 2/3/17 and 4/30/17. Please use promo code 3for2 when reserving online for instant savings!
DescriptionEnjoy your family vacation at Keuka Pines Compound! These 3 cottages consist of 5 bedrooms, 2 lofts and 4 bathrooms. A walkout lakeview covered porch completes this quaint setup.
Rent Keuka Pines Main, Keuka Pines Bungalow B and Keuka Pines Bungalow C together to rent Keuka Pines Compound. Please call the office to inquire about availability, or view each of the Keuka Pines Main, Keuka Pines Bungalow B and Keuka Pines Bungalow C web pages separately.
**Please note that occupancy listed means the maximum number of guests that are allowed on the premises at any time.
- Linens Provided
- Internet Access
- Non-motorized Watercraft Provided
- DVD Player
- BBQ - Charcoal
- Window A/C Unit
- 2 Canoes
- Swim Raft
- 100 ft. to Beach
- 12 ft. Deep at End of Dock
- Gas Heat
- Lakeview Covered Porches
- Large Deck on Bungalows
- Window A/C Unit in Main House Kitchen
- Main Unit: Bedroom 1, First Floor - 1 Queen
- Main Unit: Bedroom 2, Second Floor - 1 Queen
- Main Unit: Bedroom 3, Second Floor - 2 Singles
- Main Unit: Family Room, Second Floor - 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Main Unit: Living Room, First Floor - 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Bungalow B: Bedroom 1, First Floor - 1 Queen
- Bungalow B: Loft (Semi-Private) - 1 Queen, 2 Singles
- Bungalow C: Bedroom 1, First Floor - 1 Queen
- Bungalow C: Loft (Semi-Private) - 1 Queen, 2 Singles
- Main Unit: Bathroom 1, First Floor - Full - Shower/Tub combo
- Main Unit: Bathroom 2, Second Floor - Full - Shower/Tub combo
- Bungalow B: Bathroom 3, First Floor - Full - Shower only
- Bungalow C: Bathroom 4, First Floor - Full - Shower only