Last updated: June 12, 2020
We are experiencing an extremely high call volume. When prompted, leave a message and our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Or review the information below and see if we can help answer your question.
Thank you for your interest in visiting the Finger Lakes. As of Friday, June 12, 2020, the Finger Lakes region is in Phase 3 of New York State's reopening plan from COVID-19 closures. This means that the following have reopened with new guidelines and procedures in place to ensure the safety of staff, customers, and the general public:
- Restaurants: Most have OPENED for take out, delivery, outside dining, and inside dining at 50% capacity. Please check with the venue before arriving for their new policies. Click here for restaurant resources.
- Marinas and Boat Launches: Are OPEN. Marinas are also open for rentals and sales with new guidelines in place. Click here for marina resources, or visit the page of the property you are staying at for information on the closest boat launch.
- Wineries, Breweries, and Distilleries: Most have OPENED for curbside pickup, outside consumption, and inside tastings at reduced capacity. Some tasting rooms are requiring reservations for tastings. If there are specific wineries you are hoping to visit, contact them to arrange your tasting or dining experience. Most events have been canceled or switched to virtual events. Click here for craft beverage resources or one of the links below:
- Finger Lakes Wine Country
- Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
- Seneca Lake Wine Trail
- Keuka Lake Wine Trail
- Canandaigua Lake Wine Trail
- Finger Lake Beer Trail
- Parks and Hiking Trails: Most have OPENED but all New York State Parks have reduced parking by 50% to reduce traffic. Please check with the park before visiting to make sure it is still open on the day you are planning to visit. Click here for park resources.
- Shopping: Most stores have OPENED with new restrictions and guidelines. Please check with the venue before visiting. Click here for shopping resources.
- Grocery Stores: Are OPEN. Many offer curbside pickup or delivery option in some regions of the Finger Lakes. Below are some resources by lake:
- Conesus Lake: West’s Surfine Food Mart,
- Honeoye Lake: West Wise Honeoye
- Canandaigua Lake: (North) Canandaigua Wegmans, Tops, Aldi’s, Walmart; (South) Rennoldson’s Market
- Keuka Lake: (North) Tops, Morgan’s, Aldi’s, Oak Hill Bulk Goods; (East Lake) Olney Place; (South) Hammondsport Grocery
- Seneca Lake: (North) Geneva Wegmans, Walmart, Sauder’s; (South) Top’s, Walmart
- Cayuga Lake: (North) Waterloo Tops, Waterloo Walmart, Cayuga Corner, Sauder’s, Auburn Wegmans, Auburn Walmart; (East side) Union Springs Shurfine Supermarket, the Produce Place; (South) Ithaca Wegmans, Tops, Target, Aldi’s, Anabel’s Grocery, Green Star Food Co+op
- Salons: Most have OPENED with new restrictions and guidelines. Please contact the salon before visiting.
- Attractions, Museums, and Large Events: Have NOT reopened yet.
Your best source for any information is to contact the venue you are interested in directly. But if you need some help locating information for the lake you are staying on, here is a list for local governments, groceries, dining, wine, and beer trails.
- LOCAL GOVERNMENTS:
Official website for New York State
Conesus Lake: Livingston County
Honeoye Lake: Ontario County
Canandaigua Lake: Ontario County, Yates County
Keuka Lake: Yates County, Steuben County, Schuyler County
Seneca Lake: Yates County, Ontario County, Schuyler County, Seneca County
Cayuga Lake: Seneca County, Cayuga County, Tompkins County
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are you open? Yes we are. Our facilities have limited business hours and some of our employees are working remotely. But we are taking and hosting reservations, conducting real estate sales, and in full operation including our housekeeping, maintenance and laundry facility. For more information on our cleaning procedures, click here.
Do I have to wear a mask if I leave my rental: Yes please plan on wear a mask when you visit any public areas including stores, restaurants, gas stations and parks. All businesses and public places have new guidelines in place for responsible social distancing.
I already have a reservation and want to pay the remainder of my balance. How do I do this? You can pay the remainder of your reservation balance through the guest app and/or desktop portal. You were given access to this in the original information sent to you at the time of booking.
We hope everyone stays healthy, safe, and connected during this unprecedented time. Join us on Facebook as we will be posting live photos, videos, and updates from our picturesque region.