Last updated: May 21, 2021
Read New York State guidance to implement the new CDC recommendations for fully vaccinated people.
Beaches and pools can operate with six-foot social distancing, with the goal of to reopen to 100% capacity by July 4.
The indoor social gathering limit will increase from 100 to 250 people on May 19.
The outdoor residential gathering limit of 25 people is removed as of May 19.
The indoor residential gathering limit will increase from 10 to 50 people on May 19.
Large-scale indoor event venues will operate at 30% capacity starting May 19.
The 12 a.m. food and beverage curfew will be lifted for outdoor dining areas beginning May 17 and for indoor dining areas beginning May 31.
Click Here for the full list of updates!
We are experiencing an extremely high call volume. When prompted, leave a message and our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Or review the information below and see if we can help answer your question.
Most events have been canceled or switched to virtual events. Click here for craft beverage resources or one of the links below:
- Finger Lakes Wine Country
- Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
- Seneca Lake Wine Trail
- Keuka Lake Wine Trail
- Canandaigua Lake Wine Trail
- Finger Lake Beer Trail
- Parks and Hiking Trails: Most have OPENED but all New York State Parks have reduced parking by 50% to reduce traffic. Please check with the park before visiting to make sure it is still open on the day you are planning to visit. Click here for park resources.
- Shopping: Most stores have OPENED with new restrictions and guidelines. Please check with the venue before visiting. Click here for shopping resources.
- Grocery Stores: Are OPEN. Many offer curbside pickup or delivery option in some regions of the Finger Lakes. Below are some resources by lake:
- Conesus Lake: West’s Surfine Food Mart,
- Honeoye Lake: West Wise Honeoye
- Canandaigua Lake: (North) Canandaigua Wegmans, Tops, Aldi’s, Walmart; (South) Rennoldson’s Market
- Keuka Lake: (North) Tops, Morgan’s, Aldi’s, Oak Hill Bulk Goods; (East Lake) Olney Place; (South) Hammondsport Grocery
- Seneca Lake: (North) Geneva Wegmans, Walmart, Sauder’s; (South) Top’s, Walmart
- Cayuga Lake: (North) Waterloo Tops, Waterloo Walmart, Cayuga Corner, Sauder’s, Auburn Wegmans, Auburn Walmart; (East side) Union Springs Shurfine Supermarket, the Produce Place; (South) Ithaca Wegmans, Tops, Target, Aldi’s, Anabel’s Grocery, Green Star Food Co+op
- Salons: Most have OPENED with new restrictions and guidelines. Please contact the salon before visiting.
- LOCAL GOVERNMENTS:
Official website for New York State
Conesus Lake: Livingston County
Honeoye Lake: Ontario County
Canandaigua Lake: Ontario County, Yates County
Keuka Lake: Yates County, Steuben County, Schuyler County
Seneca Lake: Yates County, Ontario County, Schuyler County, Seneca County
Cayuga Lake: Seneca County, Cayuga County, Tompkins County
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are you open? Yes we are. Our facilities have limited business hours and some of our employees are working remotely. But we are taking and hosting reservations, conducting real estate sales, and in full operation including our housekeeping, maintenance and laundry facility. For more information on our cleaning procedures, click here.
Do I have to wear a mask if I leave my rental: If you are full vaccinated you do not need to wear a mask unless the business is private and they explicitly state that you need to. If you are not full vaccinated you must wear a mask and maintain 6 feet social distance when indoors.
I already have a reservation and want to pay the remainder of my balance. How do I do this? You can pay the remainder of your reservation balance through the guest app and/or desktop portal. You were given access to this in the original information sent to you at the time of booking.
We hope everyone stays healthy, safe, and connected during this unprecedented time. Join us on Facebook as we will be posting live photos, videos, and updates from our picturesque region.