Don’t miss out on all the 4th of July Events in the Finger Lakes!
Every town across America celebrates Independence Day with BBQ’s, parades, and fireworks. Here in the Finger Lakes, you can get all of that and then some.
Book your July 4th home at the best rate possible by calling our local vacation planners at (855) 629-1625.
How to celebrate the 4th like a local – The Fly-in Breakfast!
Join in on the annual July 4th Fly-in/Drive-In Breakfast at the Penn Yan airport in the heart of the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country. This is one of the longest continuing and largest breakfasts anywhere in the country.
Located at the Penn Yan Airport overlooking Keuka Lake.
2487 Bath Road, CR-17, Penn Yan, NY 14527
- Serving from 6:30 am to 11:30 am.
- Breakfast – Adults $10, children $5
- Scenic airplane and helicopter rides for purchase.
- Static airplane displays.
- Musical entertainment by the Dundee Steel Drum Band.
- Jet Blue Round Trip Airfare Raffle.
For questions please call: (607) 292-6485
Celebrate Our Independence On Cayuga Lake!
- Fireworks Celebration on July 3rd – 6:00 pm at Stewart Park with food, entertainment, and activities.
- Fireworks – Stewart Park at 9:30 pm on July 3rd (Rain date July 5th).
- Myers Park – Fireworks on June 30th at 9:30 pm.
- Americana Vineyards Birthday BBQ Bash 12:00 pm to 10:30 pm on July 7th finishing with fireworks at 10:00 pm.
- July 4th Celebration – Vine’s Park-Corner of 318 and 5&20 beginning at 4:00 pm-food, games and fun for all, finishing with fireworks at dark.
- The Boat Yard Grill – BBQ, MUSIC, FIREWORKS – July 3rd starting at 7:00 pm and going to 10:00 pm.
Americana Vineyards 4th of July BBQ Bash!
- 5 local bands
- 7 local food vendors
- 4 local craft breweries + distilleries
- Fireworks finale @ 10:00 pm
Pack up family & friends and join Americana Vineyards for the biggest party of the summer! Great food, drink, music and fun all day, topped off by a full-blown fireworks finale at 10:00 pm! Admission $5 adults, kids under 13 free!
All You Need To Know For Your 4th!
- 10:00 AM Parade on Main Street – Parade will go south on Main Street from the County Court House to Lakeshore Drive on July 4th.
- 3:00 PM Community Picnic at Kershaw Park – Live Music begins at 6:00 PM in the gazebo on July 4th.
- 9:45 PM Fireworks at Kershaw Park (North end of the lake) on July 4th.
- Craft & Climb at Bristol Ariel Adventures on July 3rd from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- July 4th BBQ at Bristol Mountain Ariel Adventures – Enjoy a complimentary hot dog and refreshments after your climb on the 4th from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Click here to see what rentals are available on Canandaigua Lake.
- Fly-in/drive-in breakfast on July 4th from 6:30 am to 11:30 am at the Penn Yan Airport.
- Fire Department Chicken BBQ in Branchport at 12:00 pm on July 4th.
- Branchport Parade at 2:00 pm on July 4th.
- Boat Parade starts in Branchport on July 3rd at 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Fireworks at 10:00 pm in Branchport on July 4th.
- July 5th to the 7th Fireman’s Carnival in Hammondsport.
- Fireworks on Saturday, July 7th at 10:00 pm in Hammondsport.
- The Windmill Farm & Craft Market is open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm on July 4th.
- Bake sale from 9:00 am until its all gone on July 4th in Branchport.
- PJ Elliott LIVE at The Switzerland Inn on Keuka Lake on July 4th from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Click here to see what rentals are available on Keuka Lake.
- Carnival – July 3rd Geneva American Legion – gates open at 6:00 pm.
- Firework Show – July 3rd Geneva American Legion at 10:00 pm.
- Fireworks Friday, July 6th in Watkins Glen at Clute Park at 9:30 pm.
- Sail on “True Love” for an unforgettable sunset sail! Lucky Hare Brewing will be offering tastings on board! Appetizers will be provided – July 3rd at 6:30 pm.
- Lakewood Vineyards – Do It Yourself Steak Dinner – on July 7th – $84/ couple includes a bottle of wine. Please call the winery at 607-535-9252 for reservations.
Click here to see what rentals are available on Seneca Lake.
Conesus Lake – July 3rd 10:00 pm lake residents set up road flares along the beach for the ring of fire. Free fireworks display at the north end of the lake at dusk.
Honeoye Lake – Fireworks on July 3rd from Sandy Bottom Beach Park at the North end of the lake at dark.
Owasco Lake – Sunday, July 3rd at Emerson Park at the North end of the lake. Featuring 8:00 pm concert and fireworks starting at dusk. Parking at the park is $5.00 per car.