Most of the annual July 4th celebrations including large events, parades, and firework displays have been canceled in the Finger Lakes region due to the COVID-19 restrictions. But that doesn’t mean we can’t still celebrate our pride for the USA.
The only July 4th events that are still on for the entire Finger Lakes are around Keuka Lake. So if you are planning on being at Keuka Lake for the 4th you are in luck! And if you aren’t, we still welcome you to make the short drive over to celebrate our nations Independence.
- Boat Parade, 8:45 PM, Branchport
- Chicken BBQ Drive-Thru, 12 noon, Branchport/Keuka Park Fire Department
- DeGeorge Barn, Classic Car and Americana Collection, 9am-3pm, 3062 Guyanoga Road, Branchport, supporting Humane Society of Yates County! Mask required.
- Branchport Fireworks, 10pm
- Hammondsport Fireman’s Parade, 6pm
- Hammondsport Fireman’s Fireworks, 9:30pm
- Festival of Lights, flares along Keuka Lake, 10pm
- Independence Day Weekend at the Windmill, Open July 3rd and 4th! Mask required.