We have updated information for July 4th, 2020 in a new blog post reflecting changes due to COVID-19.
The Finger Lakes is bursting with exciting ways to make your Independence Day crackle — and this summer, we have a wealth of celebrations that will rocket your family to a whole new level of vacation fun. From the Waterfalls to beyond, here’s your guide to patriotic events in the Finger Lakes where you’re guaranteed to have a booming time this Fourth of July! Check out our list below of July 4th Finger Lakes events for 2020.
Conesus Lake – Friday, July 3rd 10:00 pm lake residents set up road flares along the beach for the ring of fire. Free fireworks display at the north end of the lake at dusk.
Honeoye Lake – Fireworks on Friday, July 3rd from Sandy Bottom Beach Park at the North end of the lake at dark.
- 10:00 AM Parade on Main Street – Parade will go south on Main Street from the County Court House to Lakeshore Drive on July 4th.
- 3:00 PM Community Picnic at Kershaw Park – Live Music begins at 6:00 PM in the gazebo on July 4th.
- 9:45 PM Fireworks at Kershaw Park (North end of the lake) on July 4th.
Click below to see what rentals are available on Canandaigua Lake.
- Fly-in/drive-in breakfast on July 4th – details below!
- July 4th Red, White, and Blue 5k Run at 7:00 am at Branchport United Methodist Church.
- Branchport Fire Department Chicken BBQ at 12:00 pm on July 4th.
- Branchport Parade at 2:00 pm on July 4th Starts at Camp Good Days, ends at the Finger Lakes Museum ( Old Branchport Elementary School).
- Enter your boat into The Boat Parade on July 5th. The parade starts at the Branchport end of the lake on Saturday, July 5th at 8:45 pm – it will head south along the west branch for an hour then cut over to the West Bluff and head back.
- Fireworks at 10:00 pm in Branchport on July 4th.
- July 4th – 6th Fireman’s Carnival in Hammondsport.
- Fireworks on Saturday, July 5th at 10:00 pm in Hammondsport.
- The Windmill Farm & Craft Market is open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm on Friday, July 4th.
- Don’t miss the Annual St. Luke’s Church Bake Sale from 9:00 am until its all gone on July 4th at the 4 corners in Branchport.
The Fly-in Breakfast – Celebrate the 4th like a local!
2487 Bath Road, CR-17, Penn Yan, NY 14527
Join in on the annual July 4th Fly-in/Drive-In Breakfast at the Penn Yan Airport in the heart of the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country. This is one of the longest continuing and largest breakfasts anywhere in the country. Located at the Penn Yan Airport overlooking beautiful Keuka Lake.
- Serving from 6:30 am to 11:30 am.
- Breakfast – Adults $10, children $5
- Scenic airplane and helicopter rides for purchase.
- Static airplane displays.
- Musical entertainment by the Dundee Steel Drum Band.
- Jet Blue Round Trip Airfare Raffle.
For questions please call: (607) 292-6485
Click below to see what rentals are available on Keuka Lake.
- Carnival – Friday, July 3rd Geneva American Legion – gates open at 6:00 pm.
- Firework Show – Friday, July 3rd Geneva American Legion at 10:00 pm.
- Fireworks Sunday, July 5th in Watkins Glen at Clute Park at 9:30 pm.
Click below to see what rentals are available on Seneca Lake.
Cayuga Lake Fireworks
- Fireworks Celebration on Friday, July 3rd – 6:00 pm at Stewart Park with food, entertainment, and activities.
- Fireworks – Stewart Park at 9:30 pm on Friday, July 3rd (Rain date July 5th).
- Myers Park – Fireworks on Monday, June 29th at 9:30 pm.
- Americana Vineyards Birthday BBQ Bash 12:00 pm to 10:30 pm on Saturday, July 4th finishing with fireworks at 10:00 pm.
- July 4th Celebration – Vine’s Park-Corner of 318 and 5&20 beginning at 4:00 pm-food, games and fun for all, finishing with fireworks at dark.
Americana Vineyards 4th of July Birthday BBQ Bash!
July 4th – 12:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- 5 local bands
- 7 local food vendors
- 4 local craft breweries + distilleries
- Fireworks finale @ 10:00 pm
Pack up family & friends and join Americana Vineyards for the biggest party of the summer! Great food, drink, music and fun all day, topped off by a full-blown fireworks finale at 10:00 pm! Admission $5 adults, kids under 13 free!
Click below to browse our selection of Cayuga Lake rentals.
From cozy lakeside cottages in tranquil neighborhoods, to large family reunion rentals situated near community restaurants and attractions. Our vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes can easily feel like a familiar home away from home. Here are the most exciting places in the Finger Lakes to celebrate Independence Day.
Book your July 4th home at the best rate by calling our local vacation planners at (844) 366-6992.