Premier Cleaning Standards
The safety of our guests, owners and staff has always been and continues to be one of our core values.
Following CDC recommendations to slow the spread of COVID-19, we continue to maintain the highest housekeeping and property maintenance standards. Staff are required to complete training regarding proper and safe cleaning techniques and property security. They are trained on how to safely use chemical products and dispose of trash, cleaning supplies, and biohazards appropriately. Our priority is to ensure you will experience a clean home which has been through a disinfection process. The FLPP Housekeeping and Maintenance Department protocols are as follows:
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including face masks and gloves.
- Upon entering a property, spraying all hard and soft surfaces with a CDC-approved disinfectant, doors and windows are opened for air circulation, and a 15-minute waiting period is observed before the cleaning process begins and linen is removed.
- Removing gloves, washing hands, and using clean cloths for each room.
- Increasing our focus on “high touch” items such as light switches, doorknobs, remotes, etc.
- Spraying the entire home with the CDC-approved disinfectant prior to leaving and securing the home, ensuring all high touch points on the exterior of the home have also been disinfected.
- Professionally cleaning all linens at our on-site professional laundry facility. We DO NOT outsource the cleaning of our linens and towels.
- Wearing gloves while folding all linens and towels and shrink wrapping them.
- Completing a disinfection process on FLPP vehicles daily.
- All staff are encouraged to continue proper hand washing protocols throughout the day as well as reminded to avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
In addition to the housekeeping and maintenance standards above, we have a Manager on Duty and maintenance teams on hand around the clock to assure you have the best vacation possible.
We are open, some of our staff are working remotely and our facility hours have been reduced.
Should you have any questions about your upcoming reservation, feel free to call us at 888-414-5253 or email email@example.com.
This information continues to evolve in response to local, state, and national regulations. To stay up to date on our COVID-19 policies including local resources, click here.
When you book a Finger Lakes Premier Properties vacation home, you can do so with the confidence that your well-being is our top-priority. We are known as the top rental management company in the Finger Lakes Region for the quality of service we provide our guests, owners, and homes. When you are ready to book your next vacation, we will be ready to assist you with planning the best vacation yet!