COVID-19 - OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Last updated: June 14, 2021
The safety of our guests, owners and staff has always been one of our core values. In observance of the recommendations of the CDC, we are taking the following precautions:
- We remain open but our employees are practicing safe social separation and working remotely (as appropriate).
- We continue to maintain the highest housekeeping standards so that you’ll experience a sanitized, clean, and disinfected home to enjoy. We continue to use commercial grade disinfectant, and our housekeeping staff will increase their focus on “high touch” items like light switches, doorknobs, remotes, etc. For more information on our cleaning standards, click here.
- We are providing specialized advice to our customers to ensure that the anticipated post-social separation pent-up demand can be accommodated.
We Are Here For You
During the last 27 years, Finger Lakes Premier Properties has served its customers through some challenging market conditions. We have always put our customers first and we continue to do so despite today’s Pandemic. Our team is working remotely and is available to you.
We are fortunate to have leveraged technology over the years and now these innovative practices allow us to continue to serve you in creative ways.
We have provided some information below. If you have any questions we are actively taking calls at our main office number, 888-414-5253, and would love to hear from you.
Our staff are available to answer your calls during the following times:
7 Days A Week: 8:00am - 6:00pm
*After hour emergencies can call 888-414-5253 Option 9, 365 days a year.
For Guests with a 2021 Reservation
We are closely monitoring the local and national COVID-19 situation. We understand the uncertainty of it all. However, our region continues to be a low-risk area.
Travel Advisory for Incoming Guests:
Effective May 19, New York State has adopted the CDC’s “Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People” for most businesses and public settings. See New York's guidance for implementing the new CDC recommendations.
Beaches and pools can operate with six-foot social distancing, with the goal of to reopen to 100% capacity by July 4.
The indoor social gathering limit will increased from 100 to 250 people on May 19.
The indoor residential gathering limit will increased from 10 to 50 people on May 19.
Planning Your Next Finger Lakes Vacation
The Finger Lakes Region continues to be a favored "drive to" destination. Our vacation rentals offer open spaces, inhouse entertainment, and outdoor areas for families to practice safe distancing at a picturesque location.
In addition to the peaceful lakefronts, our region offers a variety of natural parks and recreation spots to create new experiences. Even though our vacation rentals offer fully equipped kitchens, we know our guests enjoy frequenting local restaurants. Fortunately, many are still offering takeout options. See below for local resources for dining, wine, beer, and more.
To ensure the safety of our staff, guests, and owners, when you stay in one of our vacation rentals you will have the piece of mind that:
- We offer keyless entry to a majority of our rentals. You will not need to check-in at our office or a front desk. We will provide you the keyless code prior to arrival so you can go directly to your vacation home and enter it at check-in time.
- Our Housekeeping Department will continue to maintain the highest housekeeping standards so that you’ll experience a sanitized, clean, and disinfected home to enjoy. We continue to use commercial grade disinfectant, and our housekeeping staff will increase their focus on “high touch” items like light switches, doorknobs, remotes, etc between every reservation. We do not outsource any linens, towels, or cleaning supplies and have maintenance teams on hand around the clock to assure you have the best vacation possible. For more information about our cleaning standards, click here.
- We have a 24-hour Manager on Duty to provide assistance if needed.
- We offer and recommend Travel Protection Insurance for every new reservation.
With the current situation, we are experiencing an increased demand for our vacation rentals for 2020 and 2021 seasons. To ensure you and your family are able to enjoy a safe and memorable vacation at the home and dates of your choice, click here to begin planning your next stay with us.
For Real Estate Services
On April 1, 2020, the Empire State Development agency deemed specific real estate brokerage activities essential. While remaining in compliance with the social distancing recommendations to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the following functions of real estate and/or realtors are now considered essential: residential home and commercial office virtual showings, home inspections, residential appraisers, back office real estate work by telecommute. Our team is working remotely and is available to you.
For homeowners looking to sell or rent their home prior to the peak selling period, you are just in time. Get your home seen now. We are actively taking and marketing new listings to fill our demand for lakefront buyers. For a complimentary market analysis of your home, contact us at (888) 599-4810 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking to purchase a lakefront home, our Buyers Agent is ready to assist you by providing on-site, real time, virtual showings at your request. Whether you are searching for a new residence or interested in finding the right investment property, we are your source to finding the perfect home to achieve your goals. We are working remotely ready to assist you. Call us today at (888) 599-4810 or at email@example.com.
To take virtual tours of all of our lakefront listings, click here.
Finger Lakes COVID-19 Resources
Our vacation rentals are located in seven different counties across the Finger Lakes region. In order to get the most recent information on closures and openings, please use the links below for the most current information related to COVID-19.
Each town and county does have restaurants, wineries, and local businesses who are providing curb-side or delivery options. For more of those resources, click here.
For up-to-date information on the COVID-19 status, please use the resources below: