What is one of the top advantages of staying in a vacation rental? The kitchen! Our homes come will all of the appliances you’ll need to create a delicious vacation in the Finger Lakes. From pots and pans to the dishware, our kitchens are ready for you to cook, bake, and grill away. Oh… except for the food!
Grocery Delivery & Curbside Pickup Options
When you stay in the Finger Lakes there are options for getting groceries without stepping into a local store. We’ve provided some resources below depending on where you are staying in the region:
- Delivery – Instacart
- Delivery – Instacart
- Curbside Pickup – Canandaigua Wegmans, Tops, Aldi’s, Walmart; (South) Rennoldson’s Market
- Delivery – Keuka To Go, Keuka Concierge
- Curbside Pickup – Tops, Aldi’s
- Delivery – (North End) Instacart,
- Curbside – (North) Geneva Wegmans, Walmart, (South) Top’s, Walmart
- Delivery – Instacart, (Ithaca) Shipt, (Ithaca) GreenStar Food Co+op
- Curbside Pickup – (North) Waterloo Tops, Waterloo Walmart, Auburn Wegmans, Auburn Walmart; (South) Ithaca Wegmans, Tops, Target, Aldi’s, Anabel’s Grocery, Green Star Food Co+op
Roadside Stands: Throughout our region you’ll see roadside stands offering fresh seasonal vegetables, fruits, eggs, or sometimes even baked goods. Be sure to have cash on hand to drop into their honor-system registers.
Dining Curbside Pickup
In addition, most restaurants, wineries, and breweries are also providing contact free curb-side pickup. If you have a favorite venue from a past trip, we highly recommend calling them ahead and ordering takeout to enjoy in the comfort of your vacation rental.
If you’re a first-time visitor, here are some links to help you find restaurant options near your rental:
- Restaurants: Click here for our interactive map to help you find nearby restaurants to your rental. Please call ahead for information on their curbside offerings.
- Wineries, Breweries, and Distilleries: In New York State beer is sold in groceries stores by wine and liquor are not. Click here for our interactive map to help you find nearby venues to your rental. Please call ahead for information on their curbside offerings.
Tips for Cooking at Your Rental
If this is the first time staying with us, first of all welcome! But there are some tips for planning the ultimate vacation in a Finger Lakes Premier Property:
- Meal planning is EXTREMELY helpful! Grocery stores are not around every corner in our region. Make sure you have every ingredient (including spices and condiments) on your list or packed to bring. We do provide a sealed spice shaker for every reservation that includes salt, pepper, garlic salt, cayenne, curry, and paprika.
- Yes, we provide cooking utensils, pots, pans, bakeware, and grilling utensils. But if there are certain kitchen tools or utensils that are must-haves for the chef in your family, bring them along!
- In our kitchen welcome tote we provide: 1 roll of paper towels, 2 washable dish towels, 1 small bottle of dish detergent, 1 sponge, 2 dishwasher tabs, and 1 box of laundry detergent. If you think you will need more than this, depending on the length of your stay, please plan accordingly.
- Staying in a pet friendly rental? Don’t forget the dog food and water bowl!
For those who are still planning their next vacation in the Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York, click here to begin your search for the perfect home to host your next vacation.
If you need assistance with finding the right home for your next trip, contact our local vacation planners who would be happy to assist you by calling 888-414-5253.