Don’t miss out on all the 4th of July Events in the Finger Lakes!
Every town across America celebrates Independence Day with BBQ’s, parades, and fireworks. Here in the Finger Lakes, you can get all of that and then some.
Our region is booming with fantastic events to enhance your July 4th vacation at the lake! For more on the wonderful area, we call home, read our vacation guide to find all of the restaurants, shops, and museums we recommend you visit!
Celebrate Our Independence On Cayuga Lake!
- Fireworks Celebration on Saturday July 1st at 10 pm in Seneca Falls along the canal.
Click here to see what rentals are available on Cayuga Lake.
All You Need To Know For Your 4th!
- Weezer -Indie Rock Group LIVE at CMAC on July 3rd at 1:00 pm.
- Parade on Main Street – The parade will go south on Main Street from the County Court House to Lakeshore Drive on Tuesday, July 4th at 10:00 am.
- Fireworks from Kershaw Park at dusk on July 4th.
- Lincoln Hill Farms – Come on out and light up the Fourth at the Farm. Enjoy live music throughout the day, meet our goats, bring the family, play some lawn games, and watch the fireworks under the stars at dark. Bring your lawn chairs or picnic blankets and make a day of it. Enjoy cold brews and beverages from our silo bar and tasty treats from our food area all day long. Join us for a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience. Open 1pm -10pm, Fireworks at dark, Music all day, Food & beverage available for purchase
Click here to see what rentals are available on Canandaigua Lake.
- Penn Yan Flying Club 4th of July Breakfast Fly-in/Drive-in breakfast from 6:30 am to 11:30 am at the Penn Yan Airport. Music airplane rides, bounce house, come rain or shine!
- The Windmill Farm & Craft Market is open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm on July 1st & July 4th.
- July 6th, 7th & 8th Fireman’s Carnival in Hammondsport.
- The parade in Hammondsport starts at 6:00 pm on the 8th.
- Fireworks on Saturday, July 8th at 10:00 pm in Hammondsport.
- Lighted Boat Parade – The 2023 Lighted Boat Parade will be Monday, July 3rd at 9 pm. Boats will gather at the buoys in Branchport at 8:45 pm. Boats will proceed south along WEST LAKE ROAD and will cross the lake opposite the tip of the Bluff then proceed north to Branchport following West Bluff Drive. Decorate the STARBOARD or Right side of your Boat and aim music to the right side. Stay in line. No recklessness will be tolerated. This is a Patriotic Event. Please NO POLITICS and focus music on Patriotism and Summer Fun. This is the 24th year. Let’s hope for a beautiful night.
- Dive-Thru Chicken BBQ at the Branchport Fire Department at 12:00 pm on July 4th.
- Branchport Parade at 2:00 pm on July 4th.
- Festival of Lights on July 4th at 10 pm – light your flares and stick them in the beach to light up the lake.
- Fireworks at 10:00 pm in Branchport on July 4th.
Click here to see what rentals are available on Keuka Lake.
- Fireworks Tuesday, July 4th in Watkins Glen at Clute Park at dusk.
- Sampson State Park will have live music from 3 pm to 10:30 pm, 9 food trucks on site, and fireworks from a barge out in the lake at 9:45 pm, all events are happening on Monday, July 3rd.
Click here to see what rentals are available on Seneca Lake.
Conesus Lake – July 3rd at 10:00 pm lake residents set up road flares along the beach for the ring of fire. Free fireworks display at Pebble Beach around 10 pm.
Honeoye Lake – Fireworks on July 3rd at dusk at the North end of the lake known as Sandy Bottom Beach.
Celebrate the 4th With Finger Lakes Premier Properties
After a day out on the lake watching the fireworks, you deserve a lakefront property to conveniently enjoy your Independence day vacation. With Finger Lakes Premier Properties you can take comfort in the fact that you will be renting a clean, up-to-date home that everyone in the family will fall in love with. Search our 4th of July inventory below!