Don’t miss out on all the 4th of July Events in the Finger Lakes!
Every town across America celebrates Independence Day with BBQ’s, parades, and fireworks. Here in the Finger Lakes, you can get all of that and then some.
Celebrate Our Independence On Cayuga Lake!
- Fireworks Celebration on Saturday July 3rd at 10 pm in Seneca Falls along the canal.
All You Need To Know For Your 4th!
- 1:30 PM Parade on Main Street – Parade will go south on Main Street from the County Court House to Lakeshore Drive on Sunday July 4th.
Click here to see what rentals are available on Canandaigua Lake.
- Fire Department Chicken BBQ in Branchport at 12:00 pm on July 4th.
- Branchport Parade at 2:00 pm on July 4th.
- Boat Parade starts in Branchport on July 3rd at 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Festival of Lights on July 4th at 10 pm – light your flares and stick them in the beach to light up the lake.
- Fireworks at 10:00 pm in Branchport on July 4th.
- July 2nd & 3rd Fireman’s Carnival in Hammondsport.
- Friday July 2nd Sam Pallett plays live from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm at the Carnival
- Fireworks on Saturday, July 3rd at 10:00 pm in Hammondsport.
- The Windmill Farm & Craft Market is open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm on July 3rd & July 5th.
- Bake sale from 9:00 am until its all gone on July 4th in Branchport.
Click here to see what rentals are available on Keuka Lake.
- Fireworks Sunday, July 4th in Watkins Glen at Clute Park at dusk.
- Sampson State Park will have fireworks from a barge out in the lake on Saturday July 3rd. There will also be live music and food for sale.
Click here to see what rentals are available on Seneca Lake.
Conesus Lake – July 3rd 10:00 pm lake residents set up road flares along the beach for the ring of fire. Free fireworks display at Pebble Beach arund 10 pm.
Honeoye Lake – Fireworks on July 3rd from a boat in the middle of the lake going from south to north. Flares can be lit around 9:30 pm.